Famous for UFO sightings, McMinnville, Oregon has a vibrant culture, filled with a vast array of things to do. For a day trip, we suggest:
- Travel Portland is the Visitors Bureau that provides links for entertainment, attractions, restaurants and accommodations in the Portland, Oregon, area.
- Evergreen Aviation and Space Museum is famous for housing the Spruce Goose, a heavy water aircraft, as well as a number of other historical planes. The museum also features exhibits, artifacts and an IMAX theater detailing aviation history.
- Travel Oregon offers information on everything there is to see and do in the Willamette Valley region of the state. Visitors can also find information on places to stay and restaurants.
- The Oregon Olive Mill is an olive orchard with more than 13,000 olive trees. The grounds also features a grinding mill. Visitors and tour the facility and taste the various kinds of olive oil made.
- Dubbed as Oregon’s favorite Main Street, visitors to downtown McMinnville can explore the distinct culture of Northwest Oregon. There are shops, restaurants, art galleries and accommodations open throughout the year.